EvolutionRF Experiences Continued Growth and Profitability
The company concludes its first full year declaring steady, bottom-line growth
MANCHESTER, NH – February 12, 2018
EvolutionRF, an RF engineering services and consulting organization, today announced increased growth and profitability at the close of 2017. EvolutionRF continues to see an increased demand for specialized RF (radio frequency) services to support 4G LTE wireless coverage and public safety connectivity.
During 2017, EvolutionRF expanded its footprint, added key certifications to its portfolio, and provided RF engineering and consulting support on many notable projects. The 2017 highlights include:
- EvolutionRF extended their presence beyond New England, where the company is headquartered, to Mid-Atlantic and Midwest states including New York, New Jersey and Illinois.
- The company was selected to complete the RF assessment in one of the newest and largest NFL stadiums in the U.S. The project included RF commissioning and acceptance testing to ensure connectivity and coverage for all tier one U.S wireless carriers and essential public safety channels.
- EvolutionRF was chosen by industry-leading OEM’s, third-party operators, turnkey service providers, and U.S wireless carriers to provide engineering support for several projects in higher education, healthcare, and hospitality.
- The company furthered its credentials adding OEM equipment certifications to include all major DAS (distributed antenna system) manufacturers such as CommScope, Corning, JMA, and SpideCloud.
- Ray Faucher joined the company’s executive team as VP of Technology in February 2017. Ray brings decades of technical in-building wireless engineering experience having held executive positions at both Cellular Specialties, Inc. (CSI) and Goodman Networks.
“2017 marked the company’s first full year in service,” explained Scott Goodrich, President and CEO of EvolutionRF. “We achieved several key milestones, provided engineering expertise on high-profile projects, and solidified essential resources to ensure top-notch expertise. We are excited to see what 2018 will bring and look forward to supporting the DAS industry.”
EvolutionRF specializes in RF engineering services and consulting to optimize public safety and commercial wireless performance in large complex arenas, campuses, healthcare facilities and high-rise buildings. Founded in 2016, EvolutionRF is focused on providing superior technical expertise and exceptional customer service. For more information, please visit www.evolutionrf.com or call 844-313-3376. Follow us on Twitter @Evolution_RF.