The Sr RF DAS/Small Cell engineer is responsible for leading all technical activities related to iDAS, oDAS and small cells. This includes system validation, optimization, calibration and troubleshooting.
- Perform pre and post installation benchmarking of medium and large venues using current data collection tools.
- Perform System Acceptance testing, including DAS and Small Cell commissioning and Optimization.
- Perform CW testing and calibration of DAS networks
- Diagnose and resolve RF related issues such as interference, PIM, poor signal quality and poor coverage
- Create technical reports as required for close out packages
- Provide technical sales support as required
Knowledge & Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge and certification of multiple OEM DAS and Small Cells
- Experienced with JDSU (Viavi) RAN Advisor or equivalent data collection tools
- Understanding of commercial cellular wireless technologies (CDMA, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE)
- Knowledge of data post processing tools (WindCatcher preferred)
- Knowledge of Public Safety Communication networks a plus.
- Proficient in RF test and measurement including use of Spectrum analyzers for interference testing, noise levels as well PIM analysis tools
- Ability to travel 50% of time
Apply now! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.